Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nothing to wallow in, but the sound that you're gobbling up

This is by far the most worthless way that I have wasted time since, well, probably ever (unless you count those two years I spent in a "Masters of Theological Studies" program)...


I heard this Pineapple song, "Words of a Girl" on an Indie Rock Playlist that I had downloaded and thought to myself, "Huh. This is what that one song by The xx would sound like if Herman Dune were in the band...."

Having spent a ridiculous amount of time downloading, shortening, uploading and then embedding these songs into this blog post, I can say with certainty that I know absolutely nothing about music and have WAY too much time on my hands.

But you can judge for yourself (the music part, at least...I can assure that I have too much time to waste).

First, Herman Dune's "Baby Baby You're My Baby"



Next, The xx's "VCR"



Finally, Pinapple's "Words of a Girl"




You're welcome for wasting those 5 minutes of your life.




No comments: